Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BBG Book List: Reading and Needing



Every night I follow the same routine to wind down. First I read new posts on my google reader, next I watch an episode of shows I purchase on itunes (currently it's The City) and then lastly I try and read for up to an hour. I finished Skinny Bitch last month and now I'm on Shoo Jimmy Choo! Both of these books have changed my life for the better. I've made a lifestyle change and went vegetarian, and now finally I'm getting my savings on track. I really recommend these books for a great read.

The books that follow these are books I really want to get my hands on. "Lauren Conrad Style" for simple fashion ideas, "Lunch in Paris" for late night reading and midnight snacking and both "I know how to cook" and "Macaroons" to experiment in the kitchen with.

Have any other reading suggestions?

BudgetBeautyGirl Tip: Save money on books and buy used from sites like Amazon, that way you'll have extra cash to put into your rainy day savings, a pedicure or cocktails with the girls.

No comments: